Monday, May 1, 2017

WATCH: SolGen Jose Calida bumubuo na ng kaso para sa mga dilawan!


Solicitor General Jose Calida yesterday claimed that the “yellows” are behind a destabilization plot against the administration of President Duterte and warned that they would be made to pay for it.

Calida told The STAR that his office has started gathering evidence in preparation for criminal cases against those behind the plan to bring down the Duterte administration.

“There are obviously many attempts to bring down the President, which are part of a grand plan. Now, they are doing it before the international community to gather attention and sympathy,” he stressed.

“I am now building the cases. To paraphrase a Bible verse, they who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind,” he added.

Calida did not identify who would be the possible subjects of the cases, but stressed they are mostly “yellows” or political personalities identified with the Liberal Party.

“When they lost in the elections last year, these yellows are trying everything to bring down President Duterte. They just cannot accept defeat,” he alleged.
The Solicitor General cited the complaint filed against Duterte and 11 other officials, including him, before the International Criminal Court (ICC) in the Netherlands for supposed crimes against humanity in connection to the summary killings in the government’s war on illegal drugs.
Headlines ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch: 1

He believes the complaint filed by Jude Jose Sabio, lawyer of self-confessed hit man Edgar Matobato, was baseless and only meant to destabilize the administration.

“Matobato is being coddled by (Sen. Antonio) Trillanes. So you would know the agenda right away,” Calida said.

Asked if he believes former president Benigno Aquino III could be part of the destabilization plot, Calida said: “He is the yellowest of them all.”

Calida earlier said he would file a disbarment case against Sabio and that he expects the ICC to dismiss the complaint for lack of jurisdiction.

Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II agreed with Calida’s opinion on the issue.

In a statement, Aguirre also claimed that the ICC complaint is obviously part of the plot “to destabilize the Duterte administration by discrediting it before the international community.”

“I believe that somebody is behind them because they will not be so brazen in their actions if there is no one holding the strings, purse strings included, behind the scenes,” he added.

Aguirre said Sabio should be asked who funded his trip to the ICC.

“Are these funders public officials at present? If yes, are they using the public funds of their offices to undermine the government? If yes, they should be investigated and be made accountable. If, on the other hand, the funding is private, then it is still an act of destabilization,” he said.

“These destabilizers do not want the Filipino people to have a drug-free future. They hate it when the greater majority of our countrymen benefit from the many gains of the Duterte administration,” he added

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:



SOURCE: YOUTUBE

0 comments

Post a Comment