Wednesday, June 28, 2017

BREAKING: President Duterte receives P370-M worth of arms from China


June 28, 2017| Wednesday

President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday accepted arms and ammunitions from China in a turnover ceremony at Clark Air Base in Angeles City, Pampanga.

Defense Sec. Delfin Lorenzana said the military package amounted to 50 million yuan or more than P370 million.




Chinese Ambassador Zhao Jianhua said the military aid was the first of two batches, with the second set to arrive in the coming months.

He also announced that the Chinese government would donate P5 million for the families of the soldiers who died in the Marawi City.

China had earlier donated P15 million for Marawi relief operations.

SOURCE: GMA

0 comments

Post a Comment